Company vs. Company disputes including breach of contract, breach of lease, tortious interference with contract.
Usually, litigation is on an hourly basis.
- Owner/GC/Subcontractor litigation
- Bond claims: Miller Act, Little Miller Acts
- Mechanics' Liens
- Construction contract collection
- Shareholder vs. shareholder disputes
- Shareholder vs. corporation disputes
- Corporation vs. shareholder disputes
Most work is hourly. Some may have a contingency fee.
Business Debt Collection
No "retail" collection. No commercial cases less than $25,000.
Contingency and hourly arrangements offered.
In many cases, a contingency fee may be offered by us.
Corporate Documents & Estate Planning
- Minutes of Directors and Officers
- Non-disclosure and non-competition agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Articles, Bylaws, Amendment documents, annual meeting minutes
- Wills, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Advance Directives
Business Real Estate
- Sale and purchase agreements
- Lease negotiation and litigation
- General litigation
Maryland and Washington, D.C. practice
Our attorneys are admitted to practice in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
As a convenience to our regular clients, whe have arrangements with Virginia counsel that give you one source for D.C. area representation without the cost of engaging multiple firms.